Make sure you see the “Booking successful” message in a green box when you click the button at the end. Otherwise you did not complete your registration correctly.
When: April 20th to 22nd
- Registration Opens: 7am March 23rd, 2023
- Registration Ends: 11:59pm March 29th, 2023
- Arrival and Check-In at Hunter’s Hall: No earlier than 1:00pm till 2:15pm
- Retreat begins PROMPTLY at 2:30pm
- Depart no later than 5pm
Where: Iron Horse Ranch
- Located at 20690 Private Road 4005, Somerville, TX 77879
Limited Space: Roommate Requests
Please list 1-4 women (in order of preference) with whom you would like to share a room. If you have no preference on roommate, please fill in ‘No Preference’. Each room houses between 2 – 4 women. Double beds will be assigned to one woman only.
NOTE: As a general guideline when submitting roommate preference, Graduates will be rooming with Graduates; likewise, Alums will be rooming with Alums.
We will do our best to accommodate everyone!
Each person’s request will be considered in the order it is received.
What to Bring: Checklist
- Phone Charger
- If rain is in the forecast – Umbrella, Rain Coat, Shoes that can get muddy/wet. There are a lot of caliche paths and parking will be in a grassy field a distance from the rooms, so plan accordingly.
- Sweater, Jacket or Sweatshirt…the main meeting room can get cold
- Comfortable, casual clothing that is modest (i.e. – no shorts please, long tops paired with leggings)
- Shoes suitable for outdoors
- Toiletries & other personal items (Hair Dryers, Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner provided in each room)
- Medicine for personal use
- Extra towel if you need one for washing your hair
- House shoes/socks – some Cabanas have concrete floors with a small bedside rug
- There is minimal hanging space in most rooms, pack accordingly. Also consider bringing an over the door hook if you have one.
- Consider bringing your own mirror for make-up – there is a single one over the sink in each room.
- Bible, pen & notepad
- Worship Instruments
- Check book or Cash for Offering for SMI & Guest Ministers
- Please refrain from bringing perfumes or fragrant lotions in consideration of those with allergies.
- An Expectant Heart Attitude and a Big Smile for everyone you see!
*All linens and towels are provided.
- Pay via Zelle bank-to-bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (Don’t forget the ‘inc’ on our email address!)
MEMO: On Zelle, it is important to note your name & how many nights/days you are paying for.
- Pay via mailed check, payable to “SMI”, sent to Anne Pouns, 4 Hedwig Circle, Houston, TX 77024
- Other – Please fill out the Other field to specify: Cash in Envelope with Name or Scholarship.
- IMPORTANT: All payments must be received prior to the retreat. This is what holds your reservation.
*Please note, whether you partake of meals or not, the fee remains the same in order to cover facility and other expenses.
Bookings are closed for this event.